HOW TO CONSIGN
- 60% Store/40% Consignor
- 60 days
- Payout anytime at the register or use as store credit (doesn’t expire)
- Pick up unsold items 53rd – 60th day
- On or after the 61st day, items may be donated or sell under the
- Items picked up sooner than the 53rd day will be charged 20% of
the price of the item as a handling fee
- Appointments can be made on our Facebook Page
Or call the store at (815)464-2668
- We look at up to 15 items at a time with an appointment
Sets are 1 item: ex. 6 identical glasses
- Designer Bags: When you consign, you are confirming that your bag
- Clean home décor of dust, dirt, wax, etc.
- In season, in style, in good condition ready to go out on the floor
- Bring clothing on hangers – we will return them to you
- Check clothing for deodorant, pet hair, odor(smoke/perfume),
wrinkles, snags, tears, stains, pilling, working zippers, buttons
present and secure, belts present if loops, & current style
- We do not take business attire, formalwear (gowns, bridal gowns,
prom dresses), pajamas, swimwear, under garments, body suits,
furs, fine jewelry
- We do not accept Men’s, Children’s, Junior’s, or Maternity
- Send photo through Facebook Messenger
If there is any damage, let us know or send a photo of it. Is it
wobbly? Clean? Any water spots? Scratches? These are things we
will be inspecting when the furniture is brought in. If you let us
know in the photos, it reduces the chance of us not taking it when
you bring it in. We will let you know if it’s something to bring in.
- Make an appointment to bring it in. At that time, we will
inspect it in person before receiving it.
- Bring help to move and/or set up
- We can recommend movers
What to expect
- On the day of your appointment, bring your items to the
Consignment Window to the left and rear of the store.
- Sign in
- Fill out the contract, give contract to the employee serving
at the Window. You will do this each time you consign.
- Feel free to shop while we look at your consignment.
Check back periodically.
- You may leave and come back the same day to pick up your
- Any items left at the end of the day, we donate.
- You may also drop off and ask us to donate what we don’t
- When we are done, we will place your pink copy of the
contract along with any items we are not going to consign
on the rack outside the consignment Window.
- Once we put your items in the computer system, we will
send you an email with the item list. Double check this
against your pink copy.
- Then you can go to shop.evilenasreddresser.com to login to
your account. The first time you will be setting up your
Click Consignors in the top menu bar
Click Consignor Login
Click Reset Password
Fill in the email you gave us
Your will get an email to reset your password
Follow the instructions and you are all set!